Use a dictionary to help you answer the questions.
1. Find two meanings for "goggle" and circle a,b,c or d.
You do this for a sore throat.
b. A collection of geese.
c. A type of eye protection..
d. To stare with bulging eyes.
2. Find two meanings for "spatula" and circle a,b,c or d
Something a doctor makes you spit into.
b. A broad blade used for mixing paint.
c. A large pole used to cook a whole pig on over an open fire.
d. Something a doctor uses to hold down your tongue when examining your throat.
3. Find two meanings for "goad" and circle a,b,c or d
A type of animal
b. A stick for driving cattle
c. Something that makes you take action
d. A type of Jewish church found in Egypt
4. Which word is not a synonym of “gobble”?
5. Find two meanings for "frivolous" and circle a,b,c or d
b. Rice that is fried too much
d. very serious